The Earthing Universal Mat is one of our most versatile and effective products as it can be used almost anywhere in your home or office. Use it to connect to the Earth’s limitless supply of antioxidant producing electrons, discharge electrical stress and restore your body to its natural electrical state to facilitate homeostasis and self-healing.
How can I use a Universal Earthing Mat/Grounding Pad?
- While working at a computer – place the mat either under your computer keyboard and mouse, or beneath your bare feet on the floor (or for best results both)
- On chairs or couches or under your feet so you can stay grounded while watching TV, eating a meal or reading a book, Kindle or iPad
- If you don't have an Earthing Sheet of Earthing Sleep Mat you can use the Earthing Universal Mat/ Grounding Pad while in bed and you can place a light cotton sheet over the mat if you would prefer not to have the rubber against your skin.
- You can use your Earthing Mat/ Grounding Pad as a Pet Pad for your animals to sleep on. This is especially beneficial for older animals who are suffering from inflammatory diseases including arthritis.
- Under your feet in the kitchen while you are doing the dishes or preparing a meal
Benefits of Earthing In The Office
- less fatigue
- better concentration
- reduce stress
- less pain
- protection from EMF's, as by working grounded you will greatly reduce the electrical voltage you are being exposed to
Other Benefits Of Earthing
Earthing or grounding, makes use of free electrons from the Earth to re-balance your body, stabilise it's bio-electrical system and fight free radicals. Published research on Earthing indicates that a broad array of favourable health-related results including:
- better sleep
- reduction of inflammation and pain
- improved blood flow
- normalising effect on the stress hormone cortisol
- calming effects on the nervous system
To read more on the benefits of grounding yourself, please click here.
Do I need to be touching the Universal Earthing Mat/Grounding Pad with bare skin for it to work properly?
While it is not essential to have bare skin against the mat it is preferable. Why? You will still be Earthed if there is a layer of clothing between you and the mat, however, the effectiveness will vary depending on factors such as the thickness of the clothes and perspiration which acts as a conductor. For maximum grounding bare skin usually works best.
Universal Mat Features
The Universal Mat is made of 100% eco friendly and recyclable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers). It's PVC-free and Latex free, anti-skid and odorless
TPE material is UV resistant, lightweight, PVC free, chloride free, latex free and uses non-toxic materials in its production
Closed cell construction prevents germs from absorbing into the mat
Soft, leathery feel