This single silicone fermentation airlock lid and stainless steel band is perfect for keeping lacto-fermented pickles and drinks under an airlock during fermentation and storage. As pressure builds up gas pushes out the top of the spout without letting air in.
This lid comes with a stainless steel screw band that works with wide-mouth glass preserving jars. Other brands of jars that work include AGEE Special, Ball, Mason, Kilner. No more rusted bands.
Perfect for Kombucha, Kefir, Kimchi, Sauerkraut and other lactic vegetable ferments. Use together with our glass fermentation weights.
Made from FDA-approved, food-grade silicone and stainless steel the lids can be washed in the dishwasher and reused.
Silicone airlocks for controlling fermented foods and beverages. Keeps oxygen and bad bacteria and yeasts out of ferments. Great for Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Water Kefir and all lactic fermented vegetables. Lets the gas out and keeps the air from getting in.
- Fits standard wide-mouth mason jars (Ball and Kilner are two common brands)
- Works with 500ml, 1 L and 2 L mason jars - perfect for different size ferments
- Stainless steel bands are rust-proof - a plus for acidic lactic pickles
- Easy clean lids - push them inside out dishwasher safe
- Plastic-Free product in a nice giftable box