The Earthing Pillowcase is made from the same natural cotton and silver fibres as the Earthing sheets. Enjoy the Earth's gentle, natural, restorative energy while you sleep.
You'll wake up feeling revitalised and filled with energy to face the day. In fact, with the Earthing Pillowcase you'll sleep better, feel better and look better!
Earthing Classic Pillowcase
This Earthing Pillowcase is conductive on both sides, and measures 50cm by 80 cm. It is made of natural cotton and silver fibres, like the Earthing Sheets, so is soft and comfortable to use as your pillowcase. The benefits of using an Earthing Pillowcase include:
- Wake up looking younger and rested
- Enjoy having more energy
- Minimise wrinkles
- Increase your metabolism
- Normalises circulation
Many people with skin conditions such as acne notice a big improvement when sleeping with an Earthing Pillowcase or Cover.R
Earthing or grounding, makes use of free electrons from the Earth to re-balance your body, stabilise it's bio-electrical system and fight free radicals. Published research on Earthing indicates that a broad array of favorable health-related results including:
- better sleep
- reduction of inflammation and pain
- improved blood flow
- normalizing effect on the stress hormone cortisol
- calming effects on the nervous system
Earthing is a great preventative medicine!
The Earthing Classic Pillowcase Kit Includes:
- 2 x Pillowcase
- 2 x 6m Coil Cord
- 1 x Australian Adapter Plug
- 1 x Instructions
NOTE: Pillowcases should only be used with the coil cord
It is good to wash your Earthing product. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
- WASH weekly
- WASH in a washing machine with warm water
- WASH with towel or linens for optimal silver shine
- DRY in a dryer on low or line dry
- Use a liquid laundry detergent
- It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
- Don ’t wash with bleach
- Don ’t wash with fabric softeners
- Don ’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
- Don ’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Bleach, lotions and oils can tarnish the silver rendering it non conductive. Fabric softener builds up on the silver and also ruins its conductive properties. It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin. Iron using low heat.